Must love working with people: KOI Continuity is looking for a successful and experienced Account Director to join our Client First team. The candidate should have an awesome record in account management or sales. As an Account Director you will be responsible for retaining and expanding new and current customer relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Build business opportunities with new and existing prospects
- Understand, meet and exceed sales goals and objectives
- Develop long-term client relationships
- Achieve client retention targets
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the KOI solutions
- Forecast sales activity and over-achieve revenue targets with satisfied clients.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of successful account management or sales experience in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, high energy, positive attitude, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and deliver measurable results
- Exceptional time management, organizational and communication skills (written, verbal & interpersonal)
- Proven ability to close opportunities and and exceed quotas
- Strong knowledge of business applications including MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and virtual demonstration software and communication tools
- Participation at third-party and industry-related trade shows as required.