Must love working with people: KOI Continuity is looking for a successful and experienced Consultant to join our Consulting team. The candidate should have an awesome record in building risk and business continuity programs from the grounds up.
What you’ll do:
- Build business opportunities with new and existing prospects
- Create business continuity strategies and structures
- Develop and deliver training and exercises
- Determine operational impact, align to IT DR capabilities and continuity mitigation
- Develop long-term client relationships
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the KOI solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of successful business continuity & disaster recovery consulting experience in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, high energy, positive attitude, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and deliver measurable results
- Exceptional time management, organizational, listening and communication skills (written, verbal & interpersonal)
- Strong knowledge of business applications including MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and virtual demonstration software and communication tools
- Participation at third-party and industry-related trade shows as required.